Monday, April 9

I was cheating on Chris,

but I ended it on Friday.





















My affair was hurting our relationship and it was hurting me, but I couldn't make myself stop. I was so infatuated...he had so much power over me. He offered me everything - instant gratification. I turned him on constantly and he had the ability to keep me distracted for hours on end. It was so easy. I'm alone at home two days a week to get course work done, so we would spend all day together. For the last month, Chris was working late so we would be together all evening as well. I know it's sick - being with someone else, right there, in our own bedroom! I was wrecking myself with guilt, but I just couldn't say no.

That is, until Friday.

On Friday, we sold that damn Sony Trinitron, and I haven't been the same person since!

(
10 Financial Reasons to Turn Off Your TV)

No comments: