Wednesday, September 3

RaZberry Teether by RaZbaby


Where teethers are concerned, I am of "the more the merrier" school. We've had a variety of teethers around for Maggie from the drooly beginning at 3 months. Some that she enjoyed at first have been put aside and replaced by more interesting ones - including the RaZberry Teether. I bought this one early on because of it's resemblance to a pacifier - I believed she'd be able to hold it and keep it in her mouth better than the drugstore teethers and I wanted to free up my finger! Due to its lightweight and shapely nature, she was indeed able to hold it from 3 months, though it wasn't until 5 months that she fell in love with it. Now she chews on the raspberry, the leaves and the stem too. It's durable, unlike water-filled teethers, it can be sanitized and as a bonus, it's easy to keep it from hitting the ground (a pacifier chain works wonders). She chews on it and rubs it against her gums, and I get a kick out of the squeaky sounds. Oh, and don't rule the RaZberry teether out just because your baby doesn't use pacifiers - she may still take to it!

No comments: