Sunday, March 18

like space trash

*laugh* I may regret that I went looking for this stuff...

Since the 1990s millions of us have been throwing our thoughts and ideas into the vastness of the world wide web, and very few of us are cleaning up after ourselves. There is tonnes and tonnes of junk information floating through the internetosphere from days gone by. I found some of my own on a blog that I started (and terminated) in January 2004:

get rich quick

"immediate cremation $800"
a bargain.
a bloody funerary deal.
something similar to spontaneous combustion
instant satisfaction
gratification
to explode
to burst out of this world
in party balloon fashion.
i'll skip the slow decay
the fading away
and take the instant rebate.


she

courtney skipping down the street
decked in pink happiness and
holiday joy
from fuzzy head to
adorable toe.
and i.
black and sludgey
and death becomes me
desperately grasping for a piece of her
like to the road
beaten and worn
sludgey and covering all
in my sadness.
but do you see?
some six feet from the edge
just six steps from the road
there it is
the pure white snow
fresh and new
untainted by the grey sludge
from my road.


purple green madness

lump melting into it all
crack, a break in my heart
throbbing in my on my cheek
pulsing pulsating gouging at me
stabbing at my
gut
gut my feelings
my purple green feelings of sickness
of sadness
of purple green madness
forgetting what it is
what it means
to be me.
no thing
nothing
inside me nothing.
i'm bleeding
INternal EXternal Eternal
and breath has been stolen
and zest has left me behind.
melted.
melted and gone
like the lump
in my tea

No comments: