Wednesday, April 9

So Many Strollers...Update

Does it say something about how fickle I am that one small change can completely alter my opinion of a product?
Nah. It's my consumer right. ; )
















No storage? No more.

You may have noted that Ryan from Bumbleride commented on my So Many Strollers... post. He offered to replace the basket I was so disheartened by. I was impressed that he found me and dumbfounded by his offer! Generally, I (ridiculously) accept that going with a smaller brand gives me no recourse, so I pretty much deserve any defective gear purchased. Not so, says this stylish young company from San Diego!

The verdict you ask?

I love my Bumbleride Flyer! This new basket fits wonderfully - no rubbing of the wheels here. Hurray! It's almost midnight and Maggie is asleep, but I'd be happy to wake her up and go for a walk right now. Yes I'm particular. It bothers me when I find a product that's just about perfect, but not quite. However, this lovely stroller now meets each of my demands and we shall live happily ever after.

So, besides the quality of their product, two things have made me a Bumblerider. 1. I'm a sucker for good customer service - I received the new basket within 10 days of my post! 2. I love a company that demands excellence - they realized something didn't work, and they fixed it. Sold.

p.s. The other comment on that post referred to the "bumpy ride" on rough sidewalks. This is true of a newbie or a lighter baby, but now that Maggie's got a few more weeks and a little extra chunk under her belt (oo she'd look cute in a belt), we're enjoying smooth sailing.

No comments: