Tuesday, March 25

Stinky Pampers - and it ain't the poop!


















While lil peanut is between size small and medium of the gDiapers (listen to me justifying myself), we are compromising our enviro ethics and using disposables for a few weeks. Now I'm not a fan of disposable diapers to begin with, but I was extra disappointed by the Pampers package we bought recently. Since Pampers does not accommodate Mac users (the submit button on their email form is dead in Firefox and Safari), I will post my letter here.

Good morning.
Yesterday we purchased a package of Pampers diapers because the grocery store was out of Huggies. The obnoxious scent on the diapers is nowhere advertised on the package. My husband and daughter and I have been sneezing since we began using them. In general, I prefer scent-free products - especially for baby - so I would have appreciated some indication of the scented nature of the diapers. The odour is so unpleasant that I am choosing to discard the package and waste precious funds by purchasing a replacement package of Huggies. Very disappointed in this inferior product and the lack of disclosure on the bag. Caitlin Spencer

No comments: