Tuesday, May 13

Maggie G's Product Testing: Teether























I started teething before I had the coordination to hold an object in my mouth, so relief came mostly from Mom or Dad's finger, and a chilled soother or socksicle.

Now that I've gained a little hand-eye control however, Sophie le Giraffe is my best friend. I could chew her head off, I love her so much. Those water-filled drugstore teethers completely miss the mark. Nor do I care for the taste of wooden teethers; they are much too heavy for my little hands at any rate. I do enjoy rubbing my gums on a Raz-Berry teether at times, but something inexplicable draws me to Sophie.

I love her independence (she can stand unassisted). I dig her sound and she's gorgeous. I can't look at her without smiling.

Sophie, je t'aime.

Update: And now I'm 6 months old. I'm much stronger and my tastes are more complex. I'm into chewing on the cold drugstore teethers and my wooden toys now that I can properly hold them in my mouth. I've also recently fallen in love with my Super Yummy Teether - it smells like chocolate!

No comments: