Sunday, May 24

Yellows and Greys

I've been saving this gorgeous inspiration board from Snippet & Ink since late March (Board #362: Milk and Honey - even love that name). These are the colours that best suit our new home: gold, yellow, white, blue, grey. They feel both joyful and calm. Chris loves them too, though he sees trouble ahead when he looks at our current flooring. Clever boy - he knows colours well enough to realize the red laminate clashes. : )



So I used the photo above to generate palettes at both the Color Palette Generator and Colors Palette Generator (I know right). The first was more accurate and the second generated a greater number of colours. I consistently use both to get the best result.

I built the palettes below over at Colour Lovers so I can keep referring back to them for paints and fabrics. Let the fun begin!

Milk_and_Honey
Color by COLOURlovers

Gold_and_Grey
Color by COLOURlovers

I'm a big fan of Behr paint, and their colour selection is quite good. (I adore Ralph Lauren's gorgeous colours, but I prefer to use tints on my walls)

I'm thinking
White Luxury for the main living spaces...



and White Mink for the master bedroom...



No comments: