Wednesday, June 11

Gift Ideas for New Mothers


















Cleanliness is Decadence
The only time I have consistently taken for myself since my daughter was born is in the shower. No. Not a bath. No loofahs or bubbles are present. A short, hot, steamy shower. So, to pamper a new mother, I would turn her shower into a transcendent experience. Super plush towels and a sensual massaging shower head at the high end. Delicious smelling soaps and shampoos (some relaxing and some revitalizing) at the low end. Ahhh.



















Find Me Somebody to...
As you may gather, no new mother has time for anything except her baby. Offer to take something off her hands and you bring her great peace. Whether it's your time or a professional's, help with cooking and cleaning is extremely valuable. I recently met a woman whose sister gifted her 2 free months of diaper service - great idea! I also like the idea of in-home massage or hair services.

No comments: